Jul 1, 2011

50 Questions.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after my Great Grandmother. Cool lady from what I can tell!



2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This afternoon. But it was because of something sad that happened on a tv show, so I suppose that is sorta silly ;)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope. But it gets me by.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Blech. I am not a big fan of lunch meat. If I have to pick one, turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One beautiful, wonderful daughter.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know. I can be an......intense person, from what I have been told. And I know that I get depressed, and when I do I tend to lock myself up and forget about my friends needs. On the other hand, I am fiercely loyal to my friends. And I would do anything for my very close friends. I tend to have a very small number of close friends, and a large number of acquaintances. 

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Pft, no. I would NEVER be sarcastic....

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but I probably shouldn't. I get strep throat ALL.THE.FREAKING.TIME.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. Never. Absolutely not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I like Grape Nuts, frosted cheerios, raisin bran.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not normally

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically....not so much. Emotionally, definitely not.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Or both. Together.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes. The tone of their voice. Their posture. The way they smell.

15. RED OR PINK?
.....least favorite colors, but I would probably choose pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Probably my depressive nature. And that I am pretty neurotic. I mean really neurotic. Well, maybe only a little bit neurotic. What? I'm not neurotic. Shit.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Koleen from Seattle. She was my best friend there. 

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Just the pretty red polish on my toes ;)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A bowl full of raspberries. I would have preferred a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard with extra cookie dough.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Adele. Like basically all the time. But right now, that's what is playing

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Hmmmm. Interesting. I'm not sure. Probably a medium to dark teal or aqua.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Roses. The top of my child's head. Cookies baking. The beach. Stargazer Lilies. Chocolate. Limes. The early morning air.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Mom. She made me feel so much better, and I don't know what I would do without her. Especially during this whole ordeal. She has a gentle way of telling me I am being an idiot ;)

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
A mountain hideaway on a lake would be PERFECT. Although I do really love a beach. Water needs to be involved somehow. But, I do like the nice, cool mountain air.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Sports? Blech. I don't mind watching Baseball in person, or hockey on tv. But I would pretty much rather watch just about anything else.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Right now? Auburn with some blond highlights.

28. EYE COLOR?
Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I wear glasses sometimes, no contacts. I am supposed to wear them all the time, and I don't see very clearly without them, but they press into my temples (even with ample adjustments to the frames) and I get migraines. So, I put up with the blurry a little more than I probably should.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Berries. Chocolate. Garlic Naan. Pizza. Ice cream. Salt and vinegar chips. Taco salads. Cilantro. Fresh baked bread. Homemade limeades.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I always get pissed with endings that don't end in the fairytale.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Uhhhhhh......movie, I think that would have been Hot Fuzz. Brilliant flick.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Well gosh if those are my choices, then winter. I like the 'transition' seasons the best. Spring and Autumn. Milder temperatures.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Home style desserts, like apple crisp, or homemade pies.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Strength, I hate cardio. HATE IT. I would love to do kettlebells like every day of the week.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
uh, yes? I tend to surf while I watch.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Unfortunately, nothing fun. It's all textbooks. Microbiology, pathophysiology, nursing textbooks. It's all I have time for.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one, I don't have a mouse either.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My daughters laughter. Adele singing. Rain. An amazing guitar solo.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
That depends on where I was living at the time. I have only ever used my passport to go to Canada. I have been to Niagra Falls, Vancouver, BC, Jacksonville, FL, and Southern California. Been to all 4 corners of the US, but not outside of it very much.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital in Ketchikan, Alaska.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In a lovely little apartment, that's all my own, with my lovely daughter. Des Moines, IA is where I am currently calling home, but I am not sure if I will be here for the rest of my life.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
I'm not in a house. But my apartment building is off-white.


49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Red.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
It got a bit exhausting there towards the end.....

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I remember when we used to do these all the time back on Myspace! Cool pic of the g-gma!

    ReplyDelete