Jan 11, 2012

Fourth Semester

And so......it begins. I am closing in on the end of this program. Just two more semesters.

I'm kinda scared, actually. Being in school has become my identity for the last 2+ years. It will have taken me almost 3 years by the time I am done. The thing about school is that while you have a place you have to be most days of the week, you also then go home and have twice as many (or more) hours of studying. Well, when I'm just working.....what the heck am I gonna do with myself? I have a funny feeling my life won't be any less hectic.

I was originally planning on immediately returning back to school. There are so many different factors that could alter that plan. And, I might just need a break. Being in school creates a horrible void in your ability to have any kind of social life. Forget dating, unless the other person can be understanding about the fact that I don't have a lot of time to give them. Which will be a change for me, that's for sure. I am so used to not having too much of a life outside of my partner. Eh, I don't need to worry about that yet. But, I do know that I hope whatever may happen with someone in the future is the total opposite of what happened before.

Sorry. I'm not feeling very articulate today. I've got some more thinking to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment