Apr 15, 2012

Insert Witty Title Here

I don't even know what to call this blog post. Random conglomeration of updates? Eh, whatever.

It has been many, many days since my last blog post. What's been going on since then? Well let's see -

Redheaded Rosie - this child has turned into a bottomless pit. I don't know where she is putting all this food. I am just positive that she will be having a huge ol' growth spurt here soon. We've also been having some emotional upheaval, for several different reasons. She's just been advised that she is about to have a Stepmother. For the most part, she reacts well to this news, but she has her occasional breakdowns about it as well. I think it's all pretty normal, but her whole last 12 months have been a series of ups and downs. This is just another detour, we'll manage.

Funky Mama - well.....things are still going pretty well for me! There is always the underlying drama revolving around the other household, but quite honestly I don't really have or want to spend too much time or effort worrying about that. It's a lot of pot stirring. Nothing that can't be managed.

School is going well. I'm in the final weeks of my 4th semester - so I have one more semester after this. I got my confirmation on where my preceptorship location is. I'm pretty excited about that! It should prove to be a wonderful experience, I got the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). Not my first hospital choice, but I don't mind Mercy Hospital either. It'll be great.

My love life....hmm. Yup, not going there yet. Not ready to talk about that ;-)

Short, sweet, and to the point. One day at a time over here. And my days sure have been nice lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment